The Challenges of Women in Big Law Report 2023
Access Report, Webinar Recordings, and Slides.
The Challenges of Women in Big LawWhile top law firms are taking steps towards gender equality, challenges for women in Big Law persist. Our data reveals that many women are leaving the industry at the height of their careers, despite more women than men being hired straight out of law school.
This white paper sheds light on the ongoing systemic barriers within the legal profession and provides guidance for firms to cultivate a more inclusive workplace.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭:
- Only 17% of the managing and co-managing partners of the Top 200 law firms are women
- 48% of Women in Big Law survey respondents saw themselves in the same firm on a partner track or had already made a partner.
- Women are also dropping out mid-career in more significant numbers than men at the ratio of 27:73.
The Women in Big Law Report covers:
- Analysis of the latest findings on the recent survey
- Expose the women’s challenges
- Spotlight areas where they have been able to excel
- Learn what are the top 200 firms doing to support gender equality and how they can help level the playing field for women against their male counterpart
- Outline best practices and explore critical strategies firms should implement
This content is free for Leopard Solutions users on the Leopard Solutions dashboard.
To order, click on the Purchase Now button. Or to learn more, please fill out the form below.