Navigating and Charting Progress of Diversity within the Legal Industry Today Webinar
September 21, 2023 @ 1:00 pm
Event Type: Webinar
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) have become pivotal touchpoints in shaping the legal industry. The journey towards a more inclusive legal industry involves recognizing the importance of diversity and actively navigating and charting the course of progress. Leopard Solutions recently surveyed Chief Diversity Officers to understand how diversity programs are working at the top law firms. DEI leaders are encouraged to share their feedback via the survey.
This webinar will unveil the most up-to-date data analysis and insights into Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) progression. We will also feature the latest survey results from DEI professionals spanning the legal industry. The panel will unravel the intricate challenges and opportunities to continue cultivating diversity within law firms.
- Understand the current landscape by analyzing data trends from Leopard Solutions data and survey results.
- Discuss how firms can break through barriers and challenges that hinder diversity and better understand how to navigate them effectively.
- Chart the path towards a more inclusive legal industry by spotlighting actionable strategies and best practices.
- Laura Leopard, CEO and Founder, Leopard Solutions
- Darwin Conner, Chief Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Officer, Eversheds Sutherland
- Deborah Martin Owens, Director of Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Development, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Zelda Owens, Chief Executive Officer, Owens Williams & Associates, LLC
Who Should Attend: Legal professionals, DEI champions, HR personnel, law firm partners, in-house counsel, and anyone passionate about navigating and charting the progress of diversity within the legal industry.