Leopard Webinar – Exploring Hiring Trends for Recent Law School Graduates at Top Law Firms
May 11, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
Event Type: Webinar
In this webinar on May 11 at 1pm ET, we will report on the findings of our latest white paper exploring the hiring patterns of recent law school graduates going into major law firms.
Laura Leopard, CEO of Leopard Solutions will present data looking at which law schools placed the most associates in top 200 firms during 2021 and which of those associates stayed at those firms for at least three years.
The webinar will also explore which law schools had the most diverse first-year associates and the impact of the pandemic on hiring trends of law student graduates going into Big Law. Register here.
Our speakers include:
- Laura Leopard, CEO of Leopard Solutions
- David Diamond, Assistant Dean, Career Strategy Center, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Cliff Jarrett , Assistant Dean, Office of Career Strategy, W&L School of Law
- Donatella Verrico, Chief Human Resources Officer, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Stefanie Marrone, law firm CMO, Stefanie Marrone Consulting/The Social Media Butterfly