Leopard Solutions to Host Webinar Examining the Long Road to Partnership for Women Lawyers
April 22, 2021 @ 12:30 pm
Event Type: Webinar
The legal industry has made great strides when it comes to attracting and retaining women lawyers, but more work needs to be done.
The data in our 2020 State of the Legal Industry Report showed that as of December 31, 2020, 49% of all associates were female but only 26% of all partners were female.
Join us for a virtual panel discussion with leaders in the legal industry on “Examining the Long Road to Partnership for Women Lawyers” where we will discuss:
- Why women aren’t rising to partner as quickly as their male colleagues
- What women lawyers can do to ensure they make partner (if that’s their career goal)
- What law firms can do to better support women lawyers on their road to partnership
- How has the pandemic and the fact that many people are working from home changed women’s ability to make partner
Our panelists include:
- Jill Caughie, Director of Lateral Integration at Cozen O’Connor
- Jennifer Gillman, Founder and Legal Recruiter, Gillman Strategic Group
- Laura Leopard, Founder and CEO at Leopard Solutions
- Danielle Rosetti, Chief Talent Officer at Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney PC