Exploring How Law Firms Are Doing in Their Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Efforts Today
September 15, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
Event Type: Webinar
Join Leopard Solutions for a webinar on September 15 at 1 pm ET exploring diversity, equity and inclusion issues in the legal industry and how law firms of all sizes are doing in their diversity hiring and retention efforts.
Despite efforts by law firms to embrace diversity initiatives and hiring efforts, bias in the profession continues and overall, women and people of color have continued to make incremental progress in representation at major U.S. law firms, according to our data.
We will explore:
- How law firms are doing with recruiting and retaining diverse lawyers today
- How law firms can better recruit and retain diverse lawyers
- What law firms are doing right when it comes to diversity
- The impact of the pandemic on the retention and advancement of diverse attorneys
- How small and mid-size firms without big budgets for DEI can still foster an environment of inclusivity
- The client perspective on DEI in their outside law firms
- Laura Leopard, CEO and Founder of Leopard Solutions
- Leila Hock, Chief Growth Officer, Diversity Lab
- Christopher L. Johnson, Chief Diversity Officer, Frost Brown Todd LLC
- Zelda Owens, CEO and Founder of Owens Williams & Associates, LLC – Moderator