Watch a Replay of Leopard Solutions’ Webinar on Exploring Hiring Trends for Recent Law School Graduates at Top Law Firms
May 12, 2022
Watch a replay of Leopard Solutions’ webinar exploring the hiring patterns of recent law school graduates going into major law firms with speakers:
- Laura Leopard, CEO of Leopard Solutions
- David Diamond, Assistant Dean, Career Strategy Center, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Cliff Jarrett , Assistant Dean, Office of Career Strategy, W&L School of Law
- Stefanie Marrone, law firm CMO, Stefanie Marrone Consulting/The Social Media Butterfly
- Donatella Verrico, SPHR, the Chief Human Resources Officer at Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Laura Leopard presented data looking at which law schools placed the most associates in top 200 firms during 2021 and which of those associates stayed at those firms for at least three years.
The webinar also explored which law schools had the most diverse first-year associates and the impact of the pandemic on hiring trends of law student graduates going into Big Law.
Learn more about our solutions for law schools and law firms by reaching out to Phil Flora.