Leopard Webinar – Exploring the Results of Leopard Solutions’ Women Leaving Law Survey
June 2, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
Event Type: Webinar
In this webinar on June 2 at 1pm ET, we will explore the results of the highly anticipated Leopard Solutions’ Women Leaving Law survey which is looking at why so many women have left the practice of law and their big law jobs, especially since the pandemic.
- Laura Leopard, CEO and Founder of Leopard Solutions
- Christy Tosh Crider, Chair of Healthcare Litigation, Chair of Women’s Initiative at Baker, Donelson
- Mary Rosenfeld D’Eramo, Vice President; Legal Recruiter and Consultant, Partners, Groups and Merger Division at Mestel & Company
- Molly Senger, Litigation Partner and Co-Hiring Partner for the DC office, Gibson Dunn
- Stefanie Marrone (moderator), law firm CMO and founder of Stefanie Marrone Consulting
Women Leaving Law Webinar schedule:
- 1pm to 1:30pm – Laura Leopard to present survey findings
- 1:30pm to 2pm – panel discussion
- 2pm to 2:15pm – audience Q&A
Register here for the webinar and also receive your complimentary copy of the survey when it’s released.